BAFEL stands for competence in English; we hope to light many lives and provide hope to many who are in search of a better life with our eternal gift of education in the English language.
Established by Ms. Alka Gupta, BAFEL had a humble beginning in 2001. Soon, with her zeal and immeasurable endeavors, she opened 25 centres in the Delhi and NCR region. At present, the organization has over 100 centres across India. The practical approach to learning and the high quality standards of BAFEL Training have carved a niche in the Education sector, which sets it apart from competitors. BAFEL has set a new benchmark by training people from all strata of society- privileged and underprivileged.
1. Highly skilled BAFEL- certified trainers.
2. Best-in-class training modules.
3. Inventive training methodologies.
4. Exellent learning environment.
5. Customized courses.
6. Years of reach and profound experience.
7. A strong R&D vertical.
8. Tie-up’s with renowned organizations across countries.
9. Resource partner under the Partnership Program by Cambridge University Press, publishing business of the University of Cambridge-London.
BAFEL Courses For All