We don’t buy your data, we don’t sell your data.
We collect information which the user willingly provides us with on our websites, social & digital media platforms and from online & offline surveys mainly for the purpose of communication, with having the objective of delivery of service and or products and providing the enquiring or encountered visitor/user/client/customer/associate/entity with the required information to the best of our knowledge.
The visitor/user/client/customer/associate/entity who enquires about us on the platforms on which we advertise and promote ourselves accepts to receive calls and messages of all types including promotional and transactional which may also deliver over DND. The visitor/user /client /customer /associate /entity who does not wish to receive promotional/transactional calls, messages and communication attempts of other forms of media can fill the OPT-OUT form placed at the end of this page. Once the visitor/user/client/customer/associate/entity fills the form we will erase their record from our maintained database after processing the request.
GOOGLE: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US .
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php .
We don’t share your data with any third party unless it is required for the process of facilitation of a service or product for which You (or our visitor/user/client/customer/associate/entity) have paid or requested for.
At every interaction with us in any form or through any medium, the entity/website visitor/ user/client/ customer/associate agrees to undertake the following:-
I hereby authorize and give consent to BAFEL Academy Pvt. Ltd. to send me, either through itself or through any third-party service provider, from time to time various information /alerts/ SMS/ other messages or calls or commercial communication, and other services on the aforesaid listed telephone numbers, whether these numbers are registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ listed in National Customer Preference Register or not. I also confirm that by sending any of such messages/calls, I will not hold BAFEL Academy Pvt. Ltd. or its third-party service provider liable / institute complaint under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference (TRAI) Regulations, 2010 or such other applicable regulations including any amendment thereof, as may be applicable from time to time. It will be auto-renewed every month and if you want to stop this service please write an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject in capital letters “I WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE” before the due date and call our support number 9212779991 also once the amount is debited from the account it will not be refunded, After processing your request we will erase your data from our maintained database.
Association with BAFEL Academy Pvt Ltd and BAFEL Global Services or any of its entities or any other entity associated with BAFEL and or its subsidiaries should be willingly done by any other associating entity on acceptance of following Terms, Conditions, Undertakings and Guidelines:
- Students have to be punctual with their time-slots.
- The decorum of the institute has to be maintained at all times.
- Students are supposed to carry their I-cards every day to the institute or join the online class with the name mentioned in admission form.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.Fee if charged back , will invite additional payment of legal and arbitration fees for the proceedings of the same. Such additional payment to be borne by the candidate/entity who paid the fee or the candidate/entity who availed service.
- A fee paid through cheque will be admissible only after realization.
- During the Course or service candidate has to maintain 75% attendance. If not maintained on a routine check, Their services will be terminated and will be resumed only on payment of Re-Admission fee decided by the management which will not be less than 50% of the total course fee. Only Medical leave of candidate’s self is allowed for 1 week only once in 3 months.
- Registered personnel including entities who are filling up any form associated to BAFEL or any of its associated entities agree to receive promotional and transactional information via SMS/E-Mail and other channels of the digital medium.
- The I-cards and admissions are not transferable.
- BAFEL holds all rights to maintain my attendance(applicant/admission/service consumer agrees to this undertaking).
- I will not damage/ steal/ intellectual/ physical/digital property of BAFEL(applicant/admission/service availer agrees to this undertaking).
- Without permission/direction of BAFEL management, I will not upload/ publish content on online/ offline/ digital media relevant to BAFEL. If found so the person will be liable to damages in monetary terms as deemed fit by management.
- Services of Client’s/Student’s and associates’ can be terminated if found to be involved in any in-disciplinary / anti-organisational activities without any refund.
- I will not object to change in a trainer for the advancement of quality and training purposes.
- I will complete my course in due time as per the course duration allotted to me by management.
- No Leaves will be accepted for more than 7 sessions in any case.Course/Service will stand terminated in scenarios where a candidate takes leaves of more than 7 sessions without any refund.
- There should be no objection to the change in trainers.Student/Client agrees that if a trainer is changed, it is for quality maintenance purposes.
- The course has to be completed in the mentioned time period, no extension for without readmission fee will be accepted.
- Management has the discretion to reject or to recognise a leave of more than 7 sessions if not provided with legitimate proof.
- Any non-academic behaviour identified on the discretion of management or staff can be penalised by debarring the candidate from the whole or certain duration of the course/training without any refund i.e. No refund will be provided if the candidate is debarred.
- Late fee deposition is subject to termination of services. INR 50/- will be charged additionally per day in the delay of due fee submission.
- Online safety of every-one is in their own hands, we do not take any safety guarantee of anyone while using the internet or any platform on the internet. Use the internet, it’s platforms and other apps at your own risk.
- For updated information on Terms, Conditions and Course/Training/Services Details contact us via email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- I consent to BAFEL’s training methodology and examination procedures.
Additional Terms, Conditions and Guidelines for UK Placement Training Program:
UNDERTAKING(any candidate/nurse/doctor who enrols at BAFEL for UK Placement Training Program accepts to undertake the following)
I ________________________________, hereby, declare that the documents submitted with this undertaking are true and authentic to the best of my knowledge. I further declare that I have read and understood all the above information.
BAFEL holds no responsibility if my documents or the information provided is fake and I get rejected for the same.
I vest the sole authority to BAFEL to maintain and decide my course/training duration subject to the training fee being charged from me to achieve the desired score in IELTS- Academic in Listening-7, Speaking-7, Reading-7 & Writing-6.5 OR OET in Listening, Speaking, Reading with B level & Writing with C+.
BAFEL has the right to mark my attendance and decide my classes & duration that I will be availing.
UK PLACEMENT TRAINING Programme Details
BAFEL training fee includes allotting BAFEL online sessions as per your convenience, schedule your training sessions, filling up interview form. Training includes IELTS / OET preparation for up to 2 to 3 attempts, Voice & Accent Training, Effective Listening, Spoken English customized sessions (profession-related) & Interview Preparation. BAFEL can guide me on the NMC registration and documentation process, CBT format guidance, CBT preparation resources, internationally accepted resume format guidance, sorting out issues with NMC over the phone; however, these additional services will be chargeable. I have understood that all the charges for these additional services are non-refundable under any circumstances. Administration charges may be applicable as per my process, requirement and requests.
6 to 11 months (approx.) processing time applicable subject to the time taken to clear IELTS/OET and CBT. We have the right to publish your results and videos on social platforms for our promotion.
You have understood that placement is free of cost and BAFEL is not charging you any administration or extra costs for lining up an interview with UK Employers.
As a BAFEL enrolled nurse, you need to ensure that you get recruited only through BAFEL or BAFEL Partners and lining up of interviews solely depends on its availability. You understand that BAFEL will leave no stones unturned to find the best employment opportunities for you in the UK; however, if after clearing the interview, you, for any reason, decide not to avail this opportunity or get deployed in that organization, you will be liable to pay Administration charges of Rupees Thirty Thousand to BAFEL.
You allow BAFEL, under its UK Placement Training Programme to collect all your documents and ID proofs along with your resume to present it to the UK Employer so that they may assess your profile to find a suitable employment opportunity with various healthcare establishments in the UK.
Any issues related to the submission of fake documents, rejection in Interviews are out of BAFEL responsibilities. BAFEL will not be held responsible for a Nurse not able to crack OET/IELTS by three attempts or one year of total training duration whichever falls earlier. Once you clear OET/IELTS, you may come back to BAFEL for UK placement proceeding. We are charging for training and administration. Placement is free of cost which is subject to UK Govt. policy. BAFEL is not responsible for any kind of policy changes to procure the UK NMC pin. Any delay in Visa or procuring NMC, BAFEL will not be held responsible.
As a BAFEL enrolled nurse, you need to make yourself available to attend calls or respond to emails or messages by BAFEL or BAFEL Partners to ensure timely deployment. Also, you need to ensure your availability for mock interviews and direct interviews with UK recruiters which will be communicated to you via official emails by BAFEL or BAFEL partners. BAFEL will not be held responsible for your unavailability or delays or poor internet connections. Also, you will not hold BAFEL responsible if you are rejected by the Employer after the final interview or for any changes in the UK policies.
All the details of the hospital, place, and benefits will be clearly mentioned and communicated to you via official emails by BAFEL or BAFEL partners before the direct interview is conducted. The BAFEL enrolled nurse might have to travel to other cities/states to appear for the interview.
You have clearly been told that all the costs, if refundable or non-refundable will be borne by you in India to ensure a smooth placement process. The IELTS / OET (all attempts), NMC registration, CBT, Nursing Council charges, Immigration, Health surcharge, and visa charges will be borne by the Nurse. Most of the costs mentioned above will be refunded by the employer in the UK but the costs to be refunded are decided by the UK Employer.
BAFEL Terms – Be on time in class is must for every student, institute’s decorum must be maintained thoroughly, fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances, the fee paid with Credit Card / Debit Card will not be charged back through bank under any circumstances, the fee paid through cheque will be admissible only after encashment of the cheque. During the course, only one break can be taken with prior information in writing and that too can be to a maximum of 15 days.
UK placement training is subject to these factors – Verification on authentication of all the submitted documents on a medical degree or diploma (bonafide), medical registration number (bonafide), work experience letter (bonafide), any other related document, submission of VISA fee, medical fitment certificate & police verification.
This is a joint effort as I have to equally work hard and give adequate time for learning. Passing IELTS/OET is my responsibility.
For updated information on Terms, Conditions and Course/Training/Services Details contact us via email on email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .(receive confirmation from all three IDs)
All content but not limited to text, graphics, designs and trademarks of this site is © Bafel Academy Pvt. Ltd. You may download the content only for your personal use and for non-commercial purposes only. Modification of content or further reproduction or incorporation in any work, publication or site whether in hard copy or electronic format including postings to any other site is strictly prohibited and Bafel Academy Pvt. Ltd. reserves all other rights.
Bafel Academy Pvt. Ltd. will use reasonable efforts to include accurate information on this website and it is for general purposes only. Bafel Academy Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. Bafel Academy Pvt. Ltd. or their officers, employees, agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expenses either direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, caused due to access of this site or any site linked to it.
The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is privileged and confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. If you have received this communication in error, please be informed that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The sender confirms that Bafel Academy Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible if this email message is used for any indecent, unsolicited or illegal purposes, which are in violation of any existing laws and the same shall solely be the responsibility of the sender and that Bafel Academy Pvt. Ltd. shall at all times be indemnified of any civil and/ or criminal liabilities or consequences thereof.
Although we attempt to sweep e-mails and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either is virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses or any kind of malware.
____________________________________________________________________________________For updated information on Terms, Conditions and Course/Training/Services Details contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .