BAFEL has issued numerous public notices in newspapers, on its main website, by SMS and WhatsApp texts to all its clients and students.
Offline classes have been completely terminated for an indefinite period due to COVID-19 health risk.
The last date to resume your course online (14th June 2020) now is over. To resume your course/training online now candidate has to pay INR 1,000/- As admin charges and 50% of their course fee along with dues if any.
Click here to pay Admin Charges. After payment, you will be contacted by an admin official to guide you with further procedure. Please ensure you enter the correct phone no. and email while paying.
For FAQ’s click here.
Still, have something where you need our technical help?
BUY calling credits to talk with our technical team by clicking the button below.
(Our technical team is working for you and is happy to serve you but it comes at a cost. Most of your problems will be resolved if you go through the FAQ’s thoroughly)
COVID -19 ALERT
Important notice for BAFEL students currently enrolled at all offline branches all over India.
Data of COVID-19 Cases of few states.
Articles on COVID 19 Cases Across sectors
- COVID-19: 30 fresh cases reported; state count rises to 2,263
- Won’t send kids to school till COVID-19 cases become zero: Bengaluru parents
- Six OPPO workers test Covid-19 positive at Greater Noida …
NO SCHOOLS UNTIL ZERO COVID CASE IN THE STATE OR UNTIL VACCINES ARE OUT.
“Opening of schools in July will be the worst decision by the Govt. It’s insane. It’s like playing with fire when we ought to douse it with full force. The parents should fight against this stupidity with tooth n nail, not a single child to be sent to the schools for their own safety.”
PLEASE, KIDS ARE NOT YOUR TESTING KITS
-Voice of Thousand Parents: Parent’s Association
To keep our students, employees and their families safe, BAFEL is taking the honourable initiative of going Online to help students complete their remaining course and training safely without any medical risks.No Offline Classes from now on until there is a concrete guarantee of medical safety.
STUDENTS WHO HAD ENROLLED OFFLINE, ARE NOW ENJOYING ONLINE CLASSES FROM THE COMFORT OF THEIR HOMES.
For new admissions: Click here or click to Whatsapp
Mandatory requirements for participation in online classes to complete your course at BAFEL and avoid course expiry:-
- Join the online class on Zoom/Skype with the Name on your fee receipt.
- Click the button to clear your due fees :
- Video explaining how to pay due fees after clicking the button above.
- Register yourself using this link before 14th June 2020 to avoid course expiry, no extensions will be given beyond it:
- If you don’t receive the online class link within 72 hrs of registration click to WhatsApp or call on +917065790964 .
- Only students who have registered by clicking here will receive the Class Invite, class recordings, notes and study material via their mentioned email address.
- Any mischievous or non-academic behaviour will not be tolerated and participants can be debarred at the discretion of trainer and or management.
If you have not submitted your Fee receipt on the form link which is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdun05wf0W16QNBynOXBysJSU1uQ2J_oM8-CoFXkAZwaRwKmg/viewform?usp=sf_link , Before 14th June 2020, Then your BAFEL receipt will not be considered legal tender and will not be recognised by BAFEL Head Office.BAFEL head office is scrapping all old physical records which are not signed by BAFEL Head Office Management to be valid and or submitted to it before 14th June 2020.
All Physical BAFEL records which are not in possession of BAFEL Head Office before 14th June 2020 will be not be considered as legal tender that is all physical records not submitted to BAFEL Head Office before 14th June 2020 will not be considered legitimate by BAFEL Head Office and it’s personnel and Management.